Happy new year! We’ve been hard at work last year creating a new, user-friendly and intuitive website. And you’ve probably already seen some of the site if you’re reading this!
There are a few new features to note.
- Sign up forms for our email list, from which we send a monthly calendar of events.
- A Community Calendar, with a “List your Event” form. Share your events with us!
- We’ve streamlined the Business Directory to help you find a business faster. Check it out.
- A Recent News blog. We’ll be sharing routine updates about events, members news, and much more.
- Information on renting the KCTC / Chamber Meeting Room.
- Our Strategic Plan, which outlines the Chamber’s vision for the next few year.
- Installed an SSL certificate on our website… added protection for you while you use our site (notice our domain has the padlock next to the domain name!)
We hope you find the new site easier to navigate and read. From your friends in business at the Chamber, have a great start to 2019!